- You will need an electronic copy of your document or form in order to upload the file to your registration. The most accepted file types to upload are jpeg, PDF, and doc.
- Common areas to find the upload button are the Participant Information, Physicians, and Insurance information area.
- If you cannot locate the blue Choose File button displayed in Step 3 below, the upload button may not be an option for your organization. Please contact support to confirm if this is the case.
- If your registration is not completed but instead saved as a draft, you can locate your registration following the instructions found HERE and locate the Choose File button as shown below.
1. Log in to your Arbiter Registration account and select Registrations in the blue navigation bar.
2. Locate the completed registration you need to upload the physical form. Under the Summary button, click Add or Update Info.
3. Scroll through the registration form until you locate a box that reads Choose File.
- Common areas to find the upload box are the Participant Information, Physicians, and Insurance information area.
- If you cannot locate the blue Choose File box displayed below, the upload may not be an option for your organization. Please contact support to confirm if this is the case.
4. Add your file by clicking on the Choose File box. Browse to find the file on your device and then click OPEN. Below is an example of the box on a sample registration form.
5. Verify that the file(s) has (have) been uploaded to your registration form. To confirm the correct document has been uploaded, click on the blue file name. This will open up a new window allowing you to view the document.
6. Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page to finalize your changes and notify the school.