NOTE: A report must be attendance-enabled in order to assign Tracking Fields to it.
1. Log in to your Arbiter Registration organization account and click on the Organization tab.
2. Select Tracking Fields from the menu on the left.
3. Here, you can view your existing Tracking Fields. To create a new Tracking Field, select Create Tracking Field on the top right corner of the page. You can create as many Tracking Fields as you'd like but only eight fields can be assigned to a single report at any given time.
4. In the pop-up box, enter the name of the Tracking Field and select the field type. There are 3 types of field types:
- Numeric (Whole Numbers only): Only numbers can be entered in the text box.
- Text Field: a small text box for one line of text.
- Single Choice: Select only one answer from a pre-defined list.
To learn how to use Tracking Fields, read our Knowledge Base Article HERE.