There may be valuable resources you want to make available outside of Arbiter Registration, such as linking to your school's website, specific downloadable forms that require a doctor's signature, etc. If you need to post links to other forms, relevant websites, alternative payment providers, etc. we offer "Links" areas for you to add smart links directing families to specific resources.
Add links to your program
1. Log in to your Arbiter Registration account and click Programs from the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. This will display your full list of Programs. Click the Edit button for the program you wish to edit.
3. This will bring you to the Description tab of your registration form editor. Scroll down the page to the Links area and click the Add New Link button.
In order for families to see Links on your registration forms, the checkboxes to the left of each Link name must be checked.
4. Enter the text you would like to display to families (ex, High School Athletics Website) and then enter the specific website URL you wish to direct participants to and click the Save button.
5. Once your links are saved and the appropriate checkboxes are selected, families will see them on the right column of the program registration form as shown below.