If you have multiple registrations that have been answered completely and are in a Not Submitted status, you will be able to pay for all of them at once.
To pay for multiple registrations at once, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Arbiter Registration account and select Registrations on the blue navigation bar.
2. Locate the Not Submitted registration and select the Edit or Complete button.
3. If online payment is available, click Pay & Submit.
4. This will bring you to My Cart. If you have multiple registrations, you will see the green box that says ‘You Have x Additional Saved Registrations(s). Click HERE to View and Add to Cart.'
If you haven't started a registration, you can select Register another person on the top of the page to begin registration for a second participant.
You will then be able to pay for multiple registrations once they are saved in a Not Submitted Status.
5. When you click on the underlined portion of the message, a pop-up box will appear with any registrations in a status where they can be selected and added to the cart.
6. After adding your registrations to your cart, click Proceed to Payment.
7. Depending on how your organization accepts online payment, Proceed to Payment may present different options. Please continue until you have completed all steps and are brought back to a payment confirmation page. You will also receive an email confirmation of payment.