Before you can import students teams, the students first need to be added otherwise the import will fail. Please see the Importing Students into ArbiterGame article to add the students first. Once you have added your students, you will be able to follow the steps below to import them to teams.
- Sign into your ArbiterGame account on www.arbitersports.com.
- Go to the Eligibility tab.
- Click +New Student on the right-hand side.
- Click Import Students Teams.
- Click Download Template.
- Click Enable Editing once the file opens.
- All Fields on this template are Required.
Note: You can hover your mouse over the headers on the template to find the format required. If the template format does not match, it will throw an error and not import.
- School Year
- Student ID
- Last Name
- First Name
- For Ohio schools, Competitive Balance will be required.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Go back to the Import Students Teams page and click choose file.
- Select your file and click upload.
- You will receive a confirmation when the import either works or fails.