Level: If a sub-admin is scoped for the levels they have jurisdiction over, they will only be able to view games at that level and have access to those levels under sports/levels. Scoping under levels will also limit the visible officials to those who are ranked for the positions within the scoped levels. The primary assigner will see all levels under sports/levels even if they are scoped to see certain levels.
Sites: Only games at the sites for which the sub-admin is scoped will be accessible. The sub-admin will also only view those sites under the Resources > Sites sub-tab. However, the primary assigner will see all sites.
Teams: Only games with the scoped team as either the home or away team will be accessible. These teams will only be visible to the sub-admin under the Teams link. The primary assigner will see all teams.
Leagues: (Note: League scope must be used in tandem with the Level scope option. Otherwise the officials will be hidden from view) Only games with a team, site, or bill-to that belong to the scoped leagues are accessible. Those teams will be displayed under the Team link from the start page. This applies to the primary assigner.
Officials: The officials who are on the right (scoped) will appear in the roster of officials. The sub-admin will only have the ability to rank these officials. This creates an issue for the official if the sub-admin does not have scope for them. If the hard issue checkbox is selected, sub-admins cannot assign officials outside of their scope. The drop-down contains the filters from the People > Officials page.
How To Set Scope
- Click on the People tab.
- Click on the Group Admins sub-tab.
- Click Scope under the Utilities section on the left side.
- Choose a sub-admin and scope type.
Use the drop-down menu next to "Scopes" to select what areas you would like to set scope (Level, Site, Team, League, Official, SubGroup).
- Refer to the Affected Areas section at the beginning of this article for descriptions of each.
Select the information to be scoped on the left side.
- If all of the items need to be selected, click the Select All button.
- To select a group of items (level, site, etc.) click and drag until all of the items are highlighted.
- If only certain items from the list are desired, then click on each separate item while holding the CTRL key for a PC or the Control key for a Mac.
- Once you have made your selections, click the right arrow icon. The selected items will move to the scoped side.
- To unscope a sub-admin, follow the same procedure as explained above, but move the selections from the right side to the left by using the left arrow icon.