How To Add a Form
How To Edit a Form
How To Delete a Form
The document(s) will need to be saved on your computer before we can upload them to your group.
- Click on the Resources tab.
- Click on the Forms sub-tab.
- Click the Green Plus Sign.
- Type in the Form Name.
- The date will default to the current date.
- Click on Browse Server
- Click the Upload button, located in the upper-middle section of the CKFinder.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the file you would like to upload from your computer and click Open.
- Click on Upload Selected File.
- Double Click the file name, located in the main section of the CKFinder.
- Check the Officials and/or Contacts box, this determines which type of user can view the file.
- Check the Game Report box if the file should be accessible to officials on their Game Reports.
- Click the Blue Floppy Disk to save.
You may or may not be aware that you can use HTML code in your announcements for a variety of different functions. In think case we can create a link to an already existing location (file).
In order to do this please use the following code:
<a href="The link location">Link Text</a>
Example: Click Here <a href="/Groups/108356/Library/files/ABGC%20Indoor%20Soccer%20In-House%20Rules.pdf">Here</a> for the current Penalty report form.
Will look like this: Click Here 2015 Girls Middle School Volleyball for the current Penalty report form.
- Click the edit pencil, located to the left of the file name.
- All fields, including the file, can be updated.
- Click on the blue floppy disk to save when you are done making changes.
Click the red X, located to the left of the form name.
- This will completely remove the form from your group and will no longer be visible to users.