Schools can add officials into ArbiterGame and then assign them to games for sports that do not use an ArbiterOne assigner.
- Sign in to your ArbiterGame Account.
- Click on the People tab, then sub-tab Officials
- Select Add Official in the top right corner.
The next screen will either pull officials from your assigner's account or prompt you to enter an email address.
First Choice is to add officials from your assigner's roster.
- Check the box next to the official's name.
- Select I'm done managing officials.
- First Choice is to add officials from your assigner's roster.
Second Choice is to manually add new officials.
- Click Add a new Official at the bottom left of the page.
- Type in the official's email address and click GO.
- Enter the official's personal information (First name, last name, and address).
- This information cannot be changed on the school's end. Only the official can modify their email, phone, or address after you add them in ArbiterGame.
- Click Create New Official.
- In your ArbiterGame account, click on the People tab then sub-tab Officials.
- Click Manage Sports next to the official.
- Check the box next to the sport and gender for which the official is qualified to work.
- Click Done Managing Sports for this Official.
- Click on the Officials tab.
- Next to the official you need to remove, click on the delete icon located on the far-right side.