- Sign in to your paying ArbiterPay account on www.arbiterpay.com.
- Click on the Transfers tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Under the Transfer Funds section, click enter next to the Pay Officials, Personnel & Other ArbiterPay Users (Mass) option.
Use the comma-separated values file format only. This file must have the following four columns (without column headers):
- Payee username
- Payee account number
- Transfer description
- Transfer amount
- Use one row per transfer without the column headers (otherwise the upload will fail). You can refer to the attached template below as an example of what is needed and what the CSV file should look like.
- Under the “Import File” section, click Choose File.
- Enter your 4-digit security key/PIN as verification for the payments and click Continue.
- A confirmation of the payments to the officials will appear above the send funds section.
When paying officials with Mass Pay, the processing fees will be charged per line of transfers as entered on the spreadsheet.
Click here to see how to individually pay officials directly in ArbiterPay.
End of article content.