NOTE: These instructions are only applicable for those organizations or schools that offer payment other than PayPal, Stripe or MySchoolBucks. The organization is asking you to pay them directly by dropping off payment or paying with a payment processor.
1. On your registration summary page, there will be Payment Instructions available to complete your payment. If your Organization is asking to pay them directly by dropping off payment, you can press the Submit button to complete your registration without payment.
2. The payment instructions will specify how your payment is made. These offline payments are separate from Arbiter Registration and are not reflected in the registration's balance. This means, even if you make a payment, our system will not show or update with the payment you have made.
3. If your organization is asking you to pay with a third-party payment processor, you will press the Submit button. This is also considered an offline payment (outside of Arbiter Registration).
4. After families select the SUBMIT button, the following message may appear:
5. As soon as you select OK, you will be redirected to the online payment site you have been linked to. These offline payments are separate from Arbiter Registration and are not reflected in the registration's balance.