Using the Importer
- Sign into your ArbiterGame account.
- Click on the Schedule tab.
- Click on Add New on the right-hand side.
- Select Import Games.
- Click on download template.
- Once the Excel Sheet opens up, click Enable Editing.
- Fill out the required fields. Hover your mouse over the column headers to see what information is required, as well as to see what format is required.
- Use drop down boxes when applicable to select the Team, Home/Away, Opponent, Site, etc..
- Save the Excel Sheet to your computer files.
- Click Choose File and find the saved excel sheet in your computer files.
- Click Upload.
TroubleShooting the Importer
- If you don't see a team, sites, or opponent in the drop-down list you will need to add it into your ArbiterGame and RE-DOWNLOAD the template for it to show up.
- Ensure to put your mouse over each category to see if it's required or not.
- If the import fails please pay attention to the Errors section which will tell you why it didn't Import.