1. Log in to your Arbiter Registration account and click the Programs tab from the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click the down arrow on the right side of the program next to the Edit button and select the Archive option.
3. The program will be archived after selecting this option and will be removed from the current active list and become part of your Archive Programs.
NOTE: You cannot clone or edit an archived program. You will need to un-archive the program in order to clone it or make changes to it.
1. Log in to your organization account and click the Programs tab.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Archived Programs button.
3. You will see a list of your archived programs. To unarchive a program, click the down arrow next to the Edit button of your program. Click Unarchive. This will bring the program back into your active programs.