We borrowed from announcements written by customers to introduce Arbiter Registration to their participants. Feel free to use the text below in your communication about using Arbiter for your online registration.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through Arbiter Registration, formerly known as FamilyID, which is now part of the ArbiterSports (www.arbitersports.com) family!
Arbiter Registration is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through Arbiter Registration, the system keeps track of your information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
(Enter the link to your landing page here. This url can be found using the 'Links' button on your Programs page)
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using Arbiter Registration, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have an Arbiter Registration account.
- Create your secure Arbiter Registration account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to ArbiterSports.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE NOT collecting money via Arbiter)
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-Arbiter Registration payment site)
9. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Arbiter Registration confirming your registration.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE ENABLING PAYMENT via Arbiter)
For credit or debit card payment through Arbiter Registration (MySchoolBucks, Stripe, PayPal):
10. Click the blue Pay & Submit button
11. On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor (Stripe or PayPal or MySchoolBucks).
12. In PayPal, you can use a PayPal account, debit card or credit card. (You will need to select whether you want to pay with PayPal or to pay without a PayPal account.)
12A. In Stripe, you may use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, expiration date and CVC code.
12B. In MySchoolBucks, you may log-in to your MySchoolBucks account or use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, address and any other required information.
13. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from the payment processor confirming your payment and an email from Arbiter Registration confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in to Arbiter Registration at www.arbitersports.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact ArbiterSports at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-311-4060.
Phone support is available Monday through Friday 6 AM – 5PM MST, Saturday 8 AM – 4PM MST* and Sundays 10 AM – 6PM MST*
*Saturday and Sunday phone hours are for Arbiter Registration calls only. All other support issues are supported via email.