Adding A Meet
- In your ArbiterGame account, click on the Schedule tab.
- Click Add New and select New Meet.
- Under the "Match-up" section, select your team from the drop-down list. The screen refreshes to display the team defaults that were previously set up.
Select your Opponent from the drop-down list.
- Once an opponent has been selected a blue hyperlink will appear saying Add More Opponents
- Select the Home icon.
- Select the Site and Sub-site of the game.
- Select the start date, start time and duration of the game
- Select yes or no if you want to publish the game and select the game type.
- Select the Set Up Time and Clean Up Time in the Facility Request section for home games. You DO NOT need to click either of the check boxes in this section.
- Complete the Officials section for home games based on how your school assigns officials: No officials required, Assigned by school, or ArbiterOne Assigning group.
For schools using ArbiterOne assigners: If you don’t see the option An ArbiterOne Assigning Group in this drop-down list, you must edit the team (see Adding Teams), and provide assigning group information so you can have officials assigned through ArbiterOne. Otherwise, you will only see options here for Assigned by School or No Officials Required.
- Click Create Game to save.