How do I turn on Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- Sign in to Arbiter with your current username and password. After choosing Sign in, you'll be prompted to enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Make your selection and click Continue.
- If you choose “No”, you will be logged in and you can use Arbiter like you normally do.
- If you choose “Yes”, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number. You will then be sent an SMS message with a 6-digit code to verify your device.
- Once you complete the instructions, the next time you sign in to Arbiter, you'll be prompted to enter the verification code sent to you by text message.