How To Set Up your Pay Account (For Event Workers)
When a school adds you to their account, you are sent a welcome email with details of who added you, as well as instructions to sign in at www.arbitersports.com and Set Up your Pay account.
Didn't receive a welcome email from your school?
If you did not receive a welcome email from a school that is trying to pay you, reach out the school directly and they can resend you the email. If they have sent you the email but you don't see it in your inbox, try confirming with the school that they have set you up under the correct email address and check your email's spam/junk folder.
How To Set Up Your Pay Account
- From the welcome email, follow the instructions to login to your ArbiterSports account.
Welcome to Arbiter!
OrganizationName_Value is using the Arbiter online platform to manage their events and they have added you as a user who can receive assignments from their account. You will be notified by email of any new assignments or if the schedule changes.
If you also receive payments from OrganizationName_Value, you can now receive those electronically through Arbiter. To complete the setup process:
- Sign In at www.arbitersports.com
- Choose Forgot Password to create a new password
- Follow the next steps provided once logged in
If you have any questions, please contact OrganizationName_Value at OrganizationPhoneNumber_Value for assistance.
Your friends at ArbiterSports
1. Sign In at www.arbitersports.com
2. Choose Forgot Password to create your new password and log into your new ArbiterSports account.
3. Using your new password, log into your ArbiterSports account and follow the prompts to Set Up Your Pay Account!
Click here to see what to do after registering.
After You Set Up Your Pay Account
Transferring Funds to a Bank Account
- Sign in to your account as an official on ArbiterSports.com.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Click Transfer Money, located at the top on the far-right side.
- Enter your Arbiter Pay account 4-Digit PIN and click OK.
- Please use the 'Forgot PIN?' option if you need help with your PIN. More help can be found in this guide: How to Reset Your Arbiter Pay PIN
- Enter the amount to transfer (dollar sign $ not required). If you wish to transfer your entire balance, click the 'Max' button on the right side next to the amount.
- The amount entered cannot exceed your current available balance.
- Select 1-3 business days as the delivery method to transfer funds to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm the bank account to transfer to. If you have more than one bank account added, click the "Transfer to" drop-down and select the bank you wish to transfer to.
- Refer to the instructions in this article if you need help with Adding a Bank Account.
- Click Transfer.
- Your screen will update to reflect the transfer request as pending.
- Depending on your bank, please allow 1-3 business days for the funds to process and appear in your bank account. Please keep in mind that banking holidays will cause a delay in processing times.