By enabling attendance tracking you can give coaches, chaperones, and program leaders a quick and simple way to take attendance for each event. Attendance Tracking lets users with access to an attendance-enabled report record whether each participant is present or absent.
You can also enable Attendance Tracking + Absence Notifications which allows the user to send a notification email to the family account owner when the participant is marked as absent.
- 1. To enable Attendance Tracking, log in to your Arbiter Registration (formerly FamilyID) organization account, click the Reports tab, and select Registrations.
- 2. Locate the report where you would like to enable Attendance Tracking, click the down arrow next to Table View/Page View and choose ATTENDANCE SHEETS.
3. In the Report Settings area, click the drop-down beneath Attendance Tracking and select either Attendance Tracking or Attendance Tracking + Absence Notifications.
- If Attendance Tracking + Absence Notifications is enabled, users will have the option to send an email notification to the account owner's email address for each participant marked as absent.
- 4. Once Attendance Tracking is enabled, a blue icon will display to help you easily locate your Attendance Tracking enabled reports.