- Click on the Schedule tab.
- Make sure that you have selected List View from the display menu on the left side of the page.
- Published games will have an Accept and Decline box to the far right of the game information.
- Check either the box for Accept or the box for Decline, depending on which action you wish to take.
- Click on the Submit button, located at the top or bottom of the Schedule page.
- If you decline an assignment, you will be required to enter a comment to explain why you declined the game.
- When you decline a game, the person who assigned you to the game is notified by email, and a soft block is placed for the day and time of the game you declined.
Some assigners allow officials to remove themselves from games after they have already accepted the assignment. If your assigner has granted you this permission, you will see a “Turnback Assignment” link in the Actions column for you assignment, located to the far right of the game information.
To turnback an assignment:
- Click Turnback Assignment.
- Enter a comment explaining why you need to turn back the assignment.
- Click Turnback.
Looking for further assistance with your schedule filters and settings? Click the link below.
How Do I View My Schedule?
End of article content.