1. Log in to your Arbiter Registration account and select Registrations in the blue navigation bar.
2. This will list all registrations in your account. This includes Not Submitted, Completed, Correction Required, Draft, and Canceled registrations. Not Submitted Registrations appear at the top and you will select the Edit or Complete button to finish the registration process.
3. After selecting Edit or Complete you will be brought to the summary page where you can review your registration prior to submitting.
4. Payment Details and Payment Methods are displayed to the right of the summary. Read the instructions carefully and follow the steps on the screen to submit your registration. If no payment is necessary, you'll click the blue Submit button to submit registration without making payment through Arbiter. Once you have successfully submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
5. You can also cancel the registration by clicking the Cancel Registration link to cancel a registration.