Ensure your coaches and instructors are doing their job effectively while taking a huge administrative chore off their plate.
The FamilyID® Pro mobile app gives coaches and other staff the most efficient way to view rosters, track attendance, answer event-based questions, and send messages to parents in real-time! To inquire about our app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- View and/or Take Attendance for any event, game or practice.
- Add notes & answer event-based questions such as health-screening questions to ensure no one on the field has a fever.
- Send absence notifications to a parent's email address if a participant is absent from a game, practice or event.
View and/or Take Attendance
- Select the Attendance icon on the home screen, or the menu on the bottom of the screen, to see reports that have been attendance-enabled by your organization.
- Tap to select whichever Report you need to view and/or take attendance.
- Tap to select any of your existing Attendance Sheets to view the details of that sheet or to make updates. Or, choose Add Attendance Sheet to create a new sheet.
- Name your Attendance Sheet and use the date and time tools to add your event’s date and time. When finished, select Create Attendance Sheet.
- Mark each student’s attendance status by tapping the checkbox to the right of their name. Choose Present, Tardy, Excused, or Absent.
- To quickly update (bulk update) all Unmarked participants to Present status, select the "..." menu prompt in the top-right corner and then tap Update unmarked to present at the bottom of your screen.
- The next screen will confirm how many Unmarked participants will update to Present status. If you approve, simply tap the blue button to proceed.
Send Absence Notifications
- Once you've taken attendance, you have the option to send a notification to the account-owner email address of absent participants. To send absent notification emails, select the "..." menu prompt in the top-right corner of your screen and then tap Send Absence Notification at the bottom of your screen.
Add Notes & Answer Event-Based Questions
- To add notes to a participant, tap the blue Add Note option. A preview of any notes you've already added will display when viewing the sheet.
- If your organization has assigned event-based questions, you will see a count of those questions to the right of the participant's name. For example, if your organization assigned 8 questions, you will see "0 of 8" next to the participant's name. To view and provide answers to these questions, tap the Count prompt.
- Answer each question for each participant by following the prompts on the screen.