Download the app for Apple iOS
Download the app from Google Play
Sign into the ArbiterMobile app.
- Note: If this is your first time signing into the mobile app, the login credentials are the same as when you login on www.ArbiterSports.com.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap ArbiterPay.
- Tap Transfer Funds at the bottom of the screen.
- Select to transfer funds from your ArbiterPay account.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
Select where to transfer the funds to: personal bank account or ArbiterPay Debit Card.
- Note: The option to transfer to ArbiterPay Debit Card is only available to officials who already have an ArbiterPay Card. Click here to learn how to sign up for one.
Tap Transfer at the bottom of the screen.
- Depending on your bank, please allow 2-3 business days for the funds to process and appear in your bank account. Please keep in mind that banking holidays will cause a delay in processing times.
- Funds transferred to an ArbiterPay Debit Card will be ready for instant use.
More help with transferring funds can be found here: How to Transfer Funds Out of ArbiterPay