A program that is listed as 'Private' yet registration is 'Open' will not be available for registration through your Organization's landing page. You can share the registration which allows select participants to complete registration.
Here are the steps on how to make a program private and open (NOTE: if your program is already both 'Private' and 'Open' you can skip the following three steps).
1. Select the Programs tab and then select the Edit button next to the program you would like to make Private & Open.
2. Click on tab 8 Publishing. Under Display on Arbiter Registration select Private. Under Open Registration select Open and enter the start date and end date of when you would like your program open.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Approve and Save.
4. You will then see a popup window warning you that your form is listed as Private/Open, select 'Yes' to save your changes.
You will need to send your family/individual a direct link to that private form for them to be able to complete registration for that program.
1. Log in to your organization account and proceed to your Programs tab.
2. To retrieve the link to the form for the program, click on the oval LINKS button.
3. A popout window will appear. The third link is the direct link to the Registration form. Copy this link and paste/send it to your family/individual.