- Click the checkbox located next to the action drop-down button to select all games on your page, or you can individually check the boxes on the left side next to each game.
- Use the action drop-down menu to select what information you want to update:
- Publish/Unpunlish Games
- Accept Contracts
- Update Transportation
- Update Facility
- Send Email
When you click on either one of these options, a confirmation message will pop up, asking you to confirm that you wish to proceed. The message will provide a count of how many games you will be updating.
- Click the Publish or Unpublish button to continue, or click the cancel button to stop.
When you click on this option, a dialogue box will pop up, allowing you to select additional information. Check the Boxes for which contracts you wish to mass accept, whether they are newly created games, or games that have been changed from previous contracts, or both. You can also select additional options for newly created games, like marking transportation as required, facility management, and default assigning settings.
- Click the Accept Contracts button to continue, or click the Cancel button to stop.
This option will let you change the dismissal time, departure time, vehicle counts, and return trip preferences for your games. Click on the Comments link to add hand-typed notes for all the selected games. You also check the boxes to update whether the requests have been communicated to, or approved by, the Transportation Officer.
- Click on the Update Transportation button to continue, or click the Cancel button to stop.
Use this option to change the setup and cleanup times for your games. Click on the Comments link to add hand-typed notes for all the selected games. You can also check the box to send the request to SchoolDude, or to mark the request as approved.
- Click the Update Facility button to continue, or click the Cancel button to stop.
Use this option to send an email to opponents, assigners, officials, event workers, and even ArbiterLive followers.
1. Check All or check the box next to who you want the emeail sent out to.
2. Type a subject for your email.
3. Type the messge you wish to send.
4. Click Send Email.