Did you know?
Every Arbiter Registration user with an organization account also has a Family Account. Many of our organization users are not aware they have their very own family account to sign up for programs and activities! This article will show you how to toggle between your Family Account and your Organization Account.
If you log in to Arbiter Registration and think "something doesn't look quite right..." it's likely your Default profile is set to your Family Account and not your Organization Account. This is easy to fix!
When you log in to Arbiter Registration on ArbiterSports.com, you will be brought to your Default profile - either your Organization Account or your Family Account. This will be clear in the display of the screen when you log in. Your Organization Account will always start on the Programs tab and display your Program list and have different icons than your Family Account. Your Family Account will start on the Dashboard tab and greet you with 'Hello (your name),' followed by a box with the words 'Type organization name or keyword to find a program.'
- 1.To toggle between your accounts, select the account name located on the right side of the top blue bar. As seen in the example below, you are currently viewing your organization 'Cedar Valley Account'.
- 2. To toggle back to your Family Account, select the organization name and then select your Family Account listed in the drop-down menu.
Your Family Account will look like this, with Dashboard, Find Programs, and Registrations in the blue navigation bar:
- 3. To set your preferred profile as your Default profile (this will become the profile you always see when you first log in to Arbiter Registration, hover over your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and you will see a drop-down menu appear. Select the word Profile from this menu.
- 4. From there, you will be brought to your Personal Information page. Locate the Default profile area toward the bottom of this page and tap on the down arrow at the far-right end of this box.
- 5. This action displays any profiles you have access to in your account. Select the one you wish to become your Default profile, then tap the blue Save button in the bottom right-corner of the screen.
- 6. Going forward, the Default profile you just selected and saved will be the first thing you see upon logging into your Arbiter Registration account. You may adjust your Default profile at any time and change it as often as you wish.