To document a new student injury, users can utilize the "Report New Injury" feature within the Injury Management tool. Here are two easy methods to access this reporting page:
- From the Injury Log Page:
- Click on the "+" icon located on the far right above the Injury Log.
- Via the Injury Management Tab:
- Hover over the Injury Management Tab and select the "Report New Injury" option from the dropdown.
- Filter by Program and Sport:
- Once on the Report New Injury page, use the filters to select the program and sport the student is registered for.
- Optional: Search by Student Name:
- If needed, narrow down the search by entering the student's name into the search bar.
- Association with Program and Sport:
- If searching by the student's name first, ensure to select a program and sport so that the injury is correctly associated with the student's specific registration.
- Select the Student:
- Choose the student to initiate the creation of an initial injury treatment report.
*To learn more about how to create an Initial Treatment report refer to our guide for Creating an Initial Treatment Report and Viewing Treatment History